Are you looking for a Blendtec designer refurbished unit that will be able to cope with everything that you throw at it? Maybe you have heard of this brand name and know that this is a high-quality brand producing products that you can trust. You might also have seen that there are plenty to choose from in the ranges and be interested in purchasing one for yourself.
However, if you are worried about the cost of a new blender like this you will be pleased to learn that it is possible to get a refurbished Designer for a fraction of the cost.
Why Buy a Refurbished Unit?
If you have been considering buying a new blender you might have some reservations about models that have been reconditioned. There really is no need to feel this way as you will not be getting an item that feels and looks as though it has been used. In fact, most people can’t tell the difference between a new and a reconditioned model if they are looking at them side by side.
What gets Replaced?
Every used blender that has been reconditioned will go through exactly the same procedure to ensure that they are as good as almost new when they are purchased. So what gets replaced when you go for refurbished blenders?
Firstly, you need to understand that when a blender is brought in for refurbishment it will go straight to the factory in Orem, Utah. While it is there it will be stripped down and all parts are checked and inspected for wear and tear. Any damaged or worn parts will be replaced by new versions. This means you will be getting a refurbished blender which is just like one that is brand new. Once all parts have been replaced the item will be checked over to make sure that it is in perfect working condition.
It is only at this point that the refurbished blender will be put up for resale.
Will it Work as Well as New Blender?
In short yes. A used Blendtec that has gone through the reconditioning process will be exactly the same as one that is new. The only difference is you will be getting an excellent product for less than the registered retail price. You will get exactly the same power output and results as a new model and you will be able to use all of the same functions.
As these products are very popular with people all over the world you should make your purchase as soon as you can. Blenders like this are not left on the virtual shelf for long, so don’t miss out on a great deal.
Advantages of this Blender
Blendtec blenders are one of the biggest names in the world of emulsifiers which means the product is already enjoying the advantage of its reputation. However if you are on the lookout for a new blender you will want to know why you should choose a recondition item over a new model. So here are some of those reasons:
- You will be able to enjoy a massive saving. On average you should be able to save at least $100 on the price of buying brand-new. So if you are looking for a powerful blender that has a range of functions a reconditioned model could be ideal.
- All parts that have become damaged will be replaced. This means the item that you buy will be virtually identical to a new version.
- You will be able to get all of the accessories that came with the item when it was new. So if you were worried about having bits missing you can be confident that you will be getting everything you need. You will even get a recipe book that will complement your blender and give you ideas for new recipes.
- All Blendtec reconditioned items come with a full seven-year warranty. This gives you added peace of mind that you are getting a product that will last for years, even though it has been refurbished.
- The product that you get will be fully certified as being refurbished in the Utah factory which means that you can rest assured that you are getting an amazing deal.
As with all products you are interested in any disadvantages of used blenders for sale. Unfortunately due to the rigorous testing and checking that this product goes through before it can be resold, it doesn’t have any issues that will concern anyone. It is still just as powerful as a full price model and it will do everything that you want it to. In fact the only disadvantage of a reconditioned model is that once you start to use it you will be blending, juicing, making soups and more whenever you have any spare time.
To take advantage of the impressive price reductions like this you need to find a used one for sale.